Please note this training is available to LA&PS faculty and staff only.
This is a mandatory session if you wish to obtain editor access to any LA&PS websites on the new YorkU WordPress Gutenberg system.
Our website is one of the best tools we have to communicate who we are, what we offer, and the resources and supports available to our community. As a website editor in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies your expertise and abilities are integral to ensuring our website content is accurate, accessible and representative of who we are.
This interactive training session will include:
- WordPress Gutenberg Editor Basics.
- Page building and posts editing.
- Requirements for accessibility compliance on websites.
- Brand & design tips, including writing style and photo requirements.
- Tips to enhance SEO and responsive page layouts.
The session will be approx. 3 hours with a break at the halfway point.