Bethune College is home to a large collection of registered university clubs and organizations. Affiliation to Bethune entitles these clubs to office space and funds from the College Council.
Bethune-Affiliated Student Clubs
- Astronomy Club BC 104
- Atmospheric Science Club BC 114
- Bethune Athletic Committee (BAC) BC 122
- Bethune College Council (BCC) BC 122
- Biology Society (YUBS) Lumbers 111
- Biophysics Club BC 104
- Canadian Association for Research in Regenerative Medicine (CARRM) BC 114
- Canadian Immunology Research Association BC 114
- Canadian Satellite Design Challenge BC 360
- Chemistry Society CB 206
- Club Infinity N537 Ross
- Fencing at York BC 113
- First Aid at York BC 301
- Geography & Env Sci Society BC 114
- Institute of Transportation Engineers @ YorkU BRG 102D
- Kendo Club BC 113
- Lassonde Student Government BRG
- Let's Talk Science BC 348
- Lions Archery Club BC 113
- NATS-AID BC 218D
- Neurology Research Association BC 113A
- Not Just Tourists BC 103B
- Pre-Dental Association BC 114A
- Pre-Medical Association BC 113A
- Project Start! Science Canada BC 114A
- Robotics Society BC 321
- Science Student Caucus BC 114A
- Student Ombuds Service (SOS) BC 208
- Wildlife Society BC 114A
- YAMA Anime and Magna Association BC 113
If your club wants to use other Bethune space for meetings (eg. Meeting Rooms, Gallery, Norman's) visit Room Bookings.
For Bethune Clubs
If you want to advertise your event on our home page or the Bethune listserv, please email your very succinct and pithy notice (ideally including exact date, location & time, with a URL link which has a more detailed description of your event) by Friday afternoon for the following week. Finally, if you want colour posters (up to 11"x17"), please e-mail your pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to apply for space for your club meetings. Note: you can apply for multiple events (eg: monthly meetings) on one TUUS form.
To occupy space you need to agree to our Club Policy.
For the following year are available online and are due April 2.