Bethune College is home to a large collection of registered university clubs and organizations. Affiliation to Bethune entitles these clubs to office space and funds from the College Council.
- AI in Health Care BC 113A
- Alpine @ York BC 113A
- Astronomy Club BC 104
- Atmospheric Science Club BC 114
- Bethune Athletic Committee (BAC) BC 122
- Bethune College Council (BCC) BC 122
- Biology Society (YUBS) Lumbers 111
- Bright Future Dentists BC 113A
- Canadian Association for Research in Regenerative Medicine (CARRM) BC 114
- Canadian Cancer Society York University Chapter 114A
- Chemistry Society CB 206
- Club Infinity N537 Ross
- Dragon Boat Team @ York BC 360
- Fencing at York BC 113
- First Aid at York BC114A
- Gaming & Esports at York BC 114
- Institute of Transportation Engineers @ YorkU BRG 102D
- Kendo Club BC 113
- Lassonde Engineering Society BRG 102G
- Lassonde Student Government BRG 102H
- Let's Talk Science BC 348
- Lions Archery Club BC 113
- Mithra Club BC 113A
- Pre-Optometry Club BC 114
- Robotics Society BC 321
- Science Student Caucus BC 114A
- Student Ombuds Service (SOS) BC 208
- Women In White Coats BC 113A
- YAMA Anime and Magna Association BC 301
If your club wants to use other Bethune space for meetings (eg. Meeting Rooms, Gallery, Norman's) visit Room Bookings.
For Bethune Clubs
If you want to advertise your event on our home page or the Bethune listserv, please email your very succinct and pithy notice (ideally including exact date, location & time, with a URL link which has a more detailed description of your event) by Friday afternoon for the following week. Finally, if you want colour posters (up to 11"x17"), please e-mail your pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You need to apply for space for your club meetings. Note: you can apply for multiple events (eg: monthly meetings) on one TUUS form.
To occupy space you need to agree to our Club Policy.
Bethune College Council offers funding to Bethune affiliated clubs.
For the following year are available online and are due September.