Please note this training is available to LA&PS faculty and staff only.
This workshop is for school/department administrative assistants or staff in HR roles who would be managing Faculty Profiles for their unit. In this workshop you will be provided an overview on managing faculty profiles for full-time and retired faculty members.
If you would like to review some online Faculty Profiles instructions prior to your training, please go to Faculty Profiles Quick Guide. Related training resources will also be shared on this page as they become available.
- The faculty profiles site (search, display by school/dept, research interest )
- Google search rankings of the profile
- Simplified URL to access profile of faculty member
- Listing of the full time and retired faculty from the school/dept website
- The new profile layout including the research work (publications, projects) and teaching
- Review of the online Quick Guide to assist when working with the profile
- Profile print: showcasing the updated print format
- Demonstrate the login process to update the faculty profiles (faculty profiles site, faculty profile)
- Understanding profile status changes with publish field option
- Exploring new features of a profile ( new editing interface, photo upload, new fields including the CV upload, adding/updating faculty's research work )
- Profile creation for new faculty hires
Group training workshops will be offered only on introducing new methods of procedures and/or major revisions to the website. One-to-one training and access will be offered by request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a personalized training session.