A Teaching and Learning Space for the Department of Politics Community
If you are a current student or course director in the Department of Politics community and would like access to Raising the Volume, please send a request to subscribe by emailing Karen Murray: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are already a subscriber, enter the Raising the Volume website.
Raising the Volume is a one-year pilot project designed for, by and with members of the Department of Politics community. Subscribers include undergraduate and graduate students, teaching and program assistants, course directors and professors emeriti.
In this digital space you will gain access to, among other things,
- Tips for student success
- Information on land acknowledgements, decolonization and Indigenization in higher education
- Interviews and reflections written by Course Directors
- Audio broadcasts and podcasts
- Films and videos
- Pedagogical theory resources
- Reading lists on issues in higher education
- The Teaching Assistant and Course Director Handbooks
And so much more!
Contributions and comments are welcome.