Skip to main content Skip to local navigation


Not sure which courses you need to enrol in to complete the requirements for your degree? The checklists below are intended as guides to help you select which courses you need to take.


Choose the checklist for the year you began your study, as they are updated every year. 

These checklists do not provide official confirmation of your eligibility to graduate. To find out which courses you have already completed toward your degree, use the Degree Progress Report. For more help, contact your academic advisor.

NOTE: AP/POLS 2900, 2940 and 2950 are no longer offered. For information about substitute courses, contact Lissa Chiu for advising at

AP/ POLS 4985 has been replaced by AP/GLBL 4000.

Honours Double Major BA

Honours Major/Minor iBA