This week's newsletter features:
- The latest news in the MPPAL Updates series;
- Call for registrations for the Left Meets Right event hosted by PPASA and UPSC;
- Call for submissions to the York University Security Services Review;
- Professor Joanne Magee’s presentation on the importance of filing a tax return – register now for this March 22, 2022 event;
- Other upcoming York events including a McLaughlin College lunch time talk and the 25th Annual Osgoode Constitutional Cases Conference;
- Call for input for Ontario’s anti-racism strategic plan review;
- A wide range of new job opportunities.