Broaden your career horizons and gain practical business experience.
Stand out to your future employer with one of eight distinct streams of our Bachelor of Commerce (Specialized Honours) degree: accounting, finance, marketing, management, supply chain management, business research, technology management and human resources management. Explore the breadth and acquire fundamentals of knowledge in all business disciplines, along with specialized skills and expertise in one of eight streams of specialization.
Dedicated, expert faculty prepare you with professional knowledge and skills required for a successful business-related career. Our graduates have gone on to work in accounting, marketing, logistics and supply chain management, banking, investment and financial analysis and human resources.
What you’ll learn
- A solid understanding of business and management theory, and how to apply it to real-life situations.
- Relevant course materials, using multimedia presentations, seminars and case studies.
- In-demand critical thinking, analytic, organizational, communication, management and leadership skills.
- The requirements and expectations to become a certified professional (CPA, CIA, CFP or CFA).
- Gain professional skills in a paid internship in accounting, marketing or finance.
- In our Live Client Marketing course, you’ll interact with senior marketing leaders to tackle real-world challenges.
- Give back to the community while you learn in one of our tax clinics held to help local families and seniors, including many new immigrants to Canada.
The Commerce program has allowed me to gain a broad background of business with core courses that included Marketing, HR, Business Law and more. It allows students to specialize in their preferred stream of business when entering their 3rd year, with plenty of time to choose a stream that is right for them.
— Javed Rashad, Student, Commerce
Please contact the the front desk at email@example.com