|Opportunity Name||Catalyst Grant: Policy Research for Health System Transformation|
|Agency||Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)|
|Value||Up to $150,000/year|
|Duration||Up to 1 year|
|Application due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for full review||09-20-2022|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at email@example.com for mandatory review||09-27-2022|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||09-30-2022, by 9:00AM|
|Application due at agency||10-04-2022|
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are to:
- Support policy research on how changes and/or different approaches to the financing, funding, organization, governance and/or delivery of health care systems and/or services and public health systems and/or services can impact the Quadruple Aim and health equity.
- Advance the methods and/or measurement approaches for health policy research.
- Mobilize diverse methodologies, multiple disciplines and perspectives, and knowledge mobilization approaches to generate evidence that is relevant and useful for policymakers.
- Provide policymakers with evidence-informed, contextualized policy options to support high-performing health systems and/or services (in the health care and/or public health settings) that advance the Quadruple Aim and health equity.
- Foster the creation of new or strengthening of existing partnerships and collaborations between researchers, policymakers and knowledge users with lived experience to align research with policy priorities by working together in pursuit of evidence-informed health systems transformation.
For full eligibility requirements, click here.
How to Apply
York University researchers are reminded that all applications for external research funding, including Letters of Intent, must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Research Services before they are submitted to the granting agency. For internal approval, the application must be accompanied by a completed ORS Checklist, which requires the Dean’s signature. Please send the complete application, with the finalized budget and a completed ORS checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org, five days prior to agency deadline.
ORS is accepting electronic applications – the process is outlined here.
For specific questions, please contact your FSc Research Officer
(Biology, Physics & Astronomy, Science & Technology Studies)
Phoebe Tsz-Wai Chan
(Chemistry, Mathematics & Statistics)