Here, we are building 'science for the future'. We ensure that everyone who comes to the Faculty of Science feels welcomed and supported, no matter where they come from or who they are.
— Rui Wang, Dean, Faculty of Science
Interested in becoming an international collaborative partner with York Science? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Faculty of Science has established partnerships with various international institutions.
Find out more about our international opportunities for undergraduate students and international funding opportunities for graduate students.
The Faculty of Science is committed to creating strategic initiatives that promote and position the Faculty as a preferred collaborator and partner on the international stage.
GLYS aims to provide undergraduate students with professional development opportunities that will enhance their employability skills and help them to develop a global mindset.
The Office of International Collaborations and Partnerships (OICP) is dedicated to establishing international partnerships and creating educational opportunities for both domestic and international students.
York Science News on WeChat
Articles posted on the York University WeChat Account (coordinated by the York University Representative Office in China):
International Education Resources
- York University Global Partnerships
- York International - Global Opportunities for Faculty & Staff
- Canadian Bureau for International Education / Bureau canadien de l'éducation internationale (CBIE/BCEI)
- Global Affairs Canada
- Citizen and Immigration Canada / Citoyennet et Immigration Canada (CIC)
- Department of Foreign Affairs / Affaires étrangères Canada
- Canada China Business Council
- Canada-China Initiatives Fund (support scholarly exchanges and research)