|Opportunity Name||Disrupting Drug Resistance Using Innovative Design Operating Grant|
|Agency||Canadian Institutes of Health Research|
|Value||Up to $150,000/year|
|Duration||Up to 3 years|
|Application due to FSc RO at email@example.com for full review||06-20-2022|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for mandatory review||06-27-2022|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||06-30-2022, by 9:00AM|
|Application due at agency||07-05-2022|
The specific objectives of this funding opportunity are to improve:
- the treatment of bacterial and fungal infections (including co-infection), and/or
- the prevention of the emergence/spread of resistance in humans, animals or plants through the improvement of the efficacy, specificity, delivery, combinations and/or repurposing of drugs and plant protection agents.
- The Nominated Principal Applicant (NPA) must be an independent researcher.
- Must be appointed at an eligible institution at the time of application.
- Must have successfully completed one of the sex- and gender-based analysis training modules available online through the CIHR Institute of Gender and Health and have submitted a Certificate of Completion.
How to Apply
York University researchers are reminded that all applications for external research funding, including Letters of Intent, must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Research Services before they are submitted to the granting agency. For internal approval, the application must be accompanied by a completed ORS Checklist, which requires the Dean’s signature. Please send the complete application, with the finalized budget and a completed ORS checklist to email@example.com, five days prior to agency deadline.
ORS is accepting electronic applications – the process is outlined here.