|Opportunity Name||Transforming Health with Integrated Care (THINC) Knowledge Mobilization & Impact Hub|
|Agency||The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)|
|Value||Up to $2,200,000|
|Duration||Up to 6 years|
|Notify faculty and SIRI of intention to apply||03-15-2023|
|Application due to SIRI for full review||04-17-2023|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for mandatory review||05-08-2023|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due to SIRI for mandatory review||05-08-2023|
|Application due at agency||05-16-2023|
- Foster coordination, shared learning, and collaboration across THINC grantees and knowledge user communities.
- Support capacity development in domains critical to the success and impact of THINC grantees and knowledge user communities.
- Lead initiative-wide KM and evidence support activities to bolster the dissemination, translation and equitable uptake of evidence related to integrated care.
- Amplify and evaluate the collective impact of THINC projects towards achieving Quadruple Aim goals and health equity.
The Hub team must include the following among its Nominated Principal Applicant, Principal Knowledge User, Principal Applicant, Co-Applicant and Knowledge User roles:
- Scientific Lead
- Knowledge Mobilization and Brokering Lead
- Impact Lead
- Community Engagement Champions for a) systems, b) community, c) providers, and d) sex and gender, Indigenous Health Research and Equity Diversity and Inclusion
How to Apply
To signal your intent to apply and to book a one-on-one meeting, please contact the Strategic and Institutional Research Initiatives team in the Office of Research Services by e-mail (email@example.com).