|Opportunity Name||Grants-in-Aid of Research|
|Agency||Crohn’s and Colitis Canada|
|Value||Up to $125,000/year|
|Duration||Up to 3 years|
Notice of Intent (NOI)
|NOI due to FSc RO at email@example.com for full review||07-18-2023|
|NOI and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for mandatory review||07-25-2023|
|NOI and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||07-28-2023, by 9:00AM|
|NOI due at agency||08-01-2023, by 5:00PM|
|Application due to FSc RO at email@example.com for full review||09-18-2023|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for mandatory review||09-25-2023|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||09-28-2023, by 9:00AM|
|Application due at agency||10-02-2023, by 5:00PM|
- To help advance prevention, treatments, health policy and, ultimately find cures.
- To support research projects with a defined objective, conducted by an investigator working alone or in collaboration with others.
- Investigators who hold an academic appointment at a Canadian University in a Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, or other Graduate Faculty are eligible to apply to Crohn’s and Colitis Canada as principal investigator for grant support of their research.
- Principal Investigators must reside in Canada to apply for funding.
- Recipients must be members of the Crohn’s and Colitis Canada IBD Research Institute.
How to Apply
Applicants are encouraged to submit their Notice of Intent (NOI) to Apply as early as possible. NOIs will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, and if the application complies with the grant guidelines, the applicant will receive access to the full grant application online form in two (2) business days. Applicants must submit a NOI to be eligible to submit a full application.
York University researchers are reminded that all applications for external research funding, including Letters of Intent, must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Research Services before they are submitted to the granting agency. For internal approval, the application must be accompanied by a completed ORS Checklist, which requires the Dean’s signature. Please send the complete application, with the finalized budget and a completed ORS checklist to email@example.com, five days prior to agency deadline.
ORS is accepting electronic applications – the process is outlined here.