|Opportunity Name||Innovations of IBD Grant|
|Agency||Crohn’s and Colitis Canada|
|Value||Up to $50,000|
|Duration||Up to 1 year|
|Application due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for full review||09-18-2023|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at email@example.com for mandatory review||09-25-2023|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||09-28-2023, by 9:00AM|
|Application due at agency||10-02-2023, by 5:00PM|
- To stimulate and support IBD-related research which may not be encompassed within the boundaries of other research funders.
- To fund innovative projects deemed scientifically excellent, will refine hypotheses and/or produce preliminary data that will help seed larger projects, and have the potential to improve diagnosis, therapy, or prevention of IBD.
- Postdoctoral fellows or investigators who hold an academic appointment at a Canadian University in a Faculty of Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine or other Graduate Faculty are eligible to apply to Crohn’s and Colitis Canada as principal investigator for grant support of their research.
- Principal Investigators must reside in Canada to apply for funding.
- Co-Principal Investigators based outside of Canada are acceptable.
- Recipients must be members of the Crohn’s and Colitis Canada IBD Research Institute.
How to Apply
York University researchers are reminded that all applications for external research funding, including Letters of Intent, must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Research Services before they are submitted to the granting agency. For internal approval, the application must be accompanied by a completed ORS Checklist, which requires the Dean’s signature. Please send the complete application, with the finalized budget and a completed ORS checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org, five days prior to agency deadline.
ORS is accepting electronic applications – the process is outlined here.