|Opportunity Name||UDIF-HAW Networking Research North America – Germany|
|Agency||German Research Foundation (DFG)|
|Information session on funding opportunities||09-01-2022, 11:30AM to 1:00PM|
|Matchmaking event||10-18-2022, 10:00AM to 2:00PM|
Researchers at German Universities of Applied Sciences will be meeting virtually with researchers from Canada and the USA to share project ideas and research priorities, develop joint project ideas and identify potential cooperation partners.
The following themed spaces will be offered:
- Transformation of the Energy Sector in the Wake of Climate Change
- Health Care and Social Medicine throughout the Life Course
- Secure Digitalisation of Industrial Engineering
- Smart Cities
- Innovative Materials – from Synthesis to Application
For more information, see the official booklet.
For those interesting in presenting at the matchmaking event, there are two ways to do so:
1. Present your project (idea)
If you would like to present your research project in a 5-minute slot followed by 10 minutes of discussion with other participants at the fair on October 18, or if you have a concrete project idea and are looking for potential cooperation partners, register by August 31 submitting:
- An abstract that briefly describes your project, and
- A poster that will be displayed during the fair.
- The poster should not exceed one page and contain as little text as possible. Please use charts, infographics, diagrams etc. to illustrate your presentation.
2. Present your research focus
If you do not have a concrete project idea but are interested in expanding your network, meeting other researchers in your field, and looking for potential project partners for future cooperation, please submit a brief description of your work focus by August 31. In a dedicated networking room, you will have the opportunity to present yourself and your research focus and to connect with your peers.
To join either event (the information session or matchmaking event), sign up here by August 31, 2022.
For those interested in presenting at the matchmaking event, certain materials must be prepared by the deadline. It is also possible to participate in the meeting without presenting a project or work focus.
For questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
For specific questions, please contact your FSc Research Officer: