|Opportunity Name||Junior Investigator Grant|
|Agency||Ontario HIV Treatment Network|
|Value||Up to $40,000/year|
|Duration||Up to 3 years|
|Letter of Intent (LOI) due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for full review||07-04-2022|
|LOI and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at email@example.com for mandatory review||07-11-2022|
|LOI and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||07-14-2022, by 9:00AM|
|LOI due at agency||07-18-2022, by 12:00PM|
|Application due to FSc RO at firstname.lastname@example.org for full review||09-30-2022|
|Application and fully signed ORS checklist due to FSc RO at email@example.com for mandatory review||10-07-2022|
|Final application and fully signed ORS checklist due at ORS for mandatory review||10-13-2022, by 9:00AM|
|Application due at agency||10-17-2022, by 12:00PM|
Salary support for emergent leaders in HIV inquiry who are preparing to establish a HIV program of data, evidence-sharing, and impact.
OHTN has identified seven priorities or key learning areas:
- Effective PrEP scale-up in Ontario
- Population-focused prevention and health promotion
- HIV testing
- Linkage, adherence, and retention in care
- Clinical care standards and capacity
- Integration of services
- Mental health and well-being of people living with and at risk of HIV (including stigma reduction)
To be eligible, individuals must:
- Hold a primary appointment in an appropriate host organization in Ontario. Eligible institutions include university faculties and departments, research institutes and hospitals, and HIV agencies.
- Have primary employment and residence in Ontario.
- Have a documented history of working in a collaborative and culturally respectful way with people living with HIV, clinicians, community-based organizations, policy makers, and researchers.
How to Apply
York University researchers are reminded that all applications for external research funding, including Letters of Intent, must be reviewed and approved by the Office of Research Services before they are submitted to the granting agency. For internal approval, the application must be accompanied by a completed ORS Checklist, which requires the Dean’s signature. Please send the complete application, with the finalized budget and a completed ORS checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org, five days prior to agency deadline.
ORS is accepting electronic applications – the process is outlined here.
An information session will be held on June 28, 2022 at 12:00PM EST. Please RSVP to email@example.com by June 24, 2022 at 5:00PM.