Flexible and Accessible Business and Management Education
Offering a business education that is unique in Canada, the School of Administrative Studies (SAS) at York University allows students to specialize in a variety of professional areas. Understanding the needs of busy and aspiring professionals, we provide opportunities to study while working; both full-time and part-time classes are offered based on a combination of day and evening schedules, as well as online learning.
Our distinctive programs cover a wide range of business and management areas:
We also offer a range of specialized certificate programs to support those working towards professional certification. Course curricula are designed to allow students to take courses while meeting requirements for professional certificates such as Chartered Accountant, Certified Management Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Human Resources Professional, Certified Emergency Manager, and Business Continuity Planning.
The flexibility and specialization of our courses allows domestic and international students to obtain in-demand, business-related knowledge and skills from experts with years of high-level academic, teaching and professional experience. Our internationally recognized faculty also conduct innovative research in a broad range of business related fields.
We invite you to set out on your path to a successful future and join us at The School of Administrative Studies at York University.
CPA Tax Preparation Clinics 2014
- Training Session Material is now available for Download
- March 2014 Free CPA Tax preperation Clinics - Volunteers Wanted: Apply to work in a Clinic
- Position Posting - Course Director: ADMS 4280 3.0 Social Marketing
- Summer 2014 SAS Course Schedule
- Canada's Next Top Ad Exec 2014 competition - BAS Students in the top 25
We are pleased to announce that out of 231 team or solo submissions to this years "Canada's Next Top Ad Exec" competition, from 38 campuses across Canada, the following BAS students placed in top 25 teams:
Team Amanda Lee and Matthew Sison
Team Christina Palliotta and Raheesa Nazarali
Jacky Lee (individual submission) will compete among the final 10 teams for the top prize! Good luck Jacky!
- Article by Professor Mark Schwartz receives Citation Classic Award
- Professor Ali Asgary comments on Elliot Lake accident in The Vancouver Sun
- Diamond Jubilee medal awarded to BAS alumna Tamara Gordon
- Having it all depends on what 'all' means - Professor Julia Richardson comments on what defines success in the Globe and Mail
- Why the term 'mommy track' should be banned - Professor Julia Richardson comments on the popular misperception in the Globe and Mail
- First Prize to York SAS Team at Accounting Competition
- SAS student helped save his mother's life using ideas from an E-Marketing course
- Apply now for an EDC International Business Scholarship valued at $4,000
- SAS welcomes visiting professor Wei Zuo from China
- SAS faculty honoured by the Financial Planning Standards Council (FPSC) (News Release)
- SAS faculty member Richard LeBlanc wins OCUFA teaching award