The School of Public Policy and Administration offers a Bachelor of Public Administration, a Master of Public Policy, Administration and Law, and certificate and diploma programs. All of our programs are characterized by an emphasis on social justice, public ethics and good governance.
Public debate over ethical issues in public administration has made all levels of government and the not-for-profit sector increasingly aware of the importance of education and professional development in this area. Appealing to those already working in the field and younger students alike, the School of Public Policy and Administration equips students with the skills and expertise required to accelerate or begin a successful career in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
Staffed by faculty with strong research records and many years combined experience in active public service, the School provides a sense of community for students who share a fascination with questions of governance, administration, public ethics and the law.
- SPPA Weekly Newsletter Issue 8
- SPPA Summer 2013 Mini-calendar
- May 15-17 2013 - Conference Encounters in Canada: Contrasting Indigenous and Immigrant Perspectives ::: Registration is Now Open!
- Two-year Sessional Assistant Professor position available
- Fall-Winter 2012/13 Mini-Calendar
- The School of Public Policy & Administration celebrates its public service partners - YFile
- York University awarded a European Union Centre of Excellence
- SPPA honours Helen Wong, receipt of the 2011 Student & Community Recognition Award
- SPPA honours its alumni Professor Peter Constantinou with the 2011 Alumni Recognition Award
- 2010 Alumni Recognition Award Recipient: Rocco Fasano
- Senior Ontario public servant receives SPPA 2009 Alumni Recognition Award: Derek Lett
- Senior Ontario public servant receives 2008 Alumni Recognition Award: Fausto Natarelli
- Master's Program :: MPPAL Brochure
- The Journal of Public Policy, Administration, and Law