Given the relative abundance of sites listing hundreds of links to pages on Classical themes, we have chosen not to compile another massive and slow-loading list of our own. We instead provide links to some of the best-maintained collections of classical links, as well as to the most important bibliographic resources.
The Royal Ontario Museum is a museum of art, world culture and natural history in Toronto. It is one of the largest museums in North America and the largest in Canada. It attracts more than one million visitors every year, making the ROM the most-visited museum in Canada.
Departmental Home Pages
- Society for Classical Studies (formerly American Philological Association)
- Classical Association of Canada / Société canadienne des études classiques
- CAMWS: Classical Association of the Middle-West and South
- The Ontario Classical Association
- The University of Toronto Classics Department
- The Women's Classical Caucus (affiliated with the Society for Classical Studies)