Alumni Silver Jubilee Scholarship
This generous tuition credit of $4,300* is available to a current York undergraduate student who has excelled in their studies and made a significant contribution to York or the community.
Deadline: February 1
This scholarship was created in 1985 to commemorate 25 years of academic excellence, student leadership and community service at York University.
Criteria & Terms
- 1 award available annually
- The award is granted as a tuition credit to a student enrolled in an undergraduate program who has completed a minimum of 60 credits (or equivalent) at York.
- Awarded to an undergraduate student registered at York University for the fall/winter session.
- Must have completed a minimum of 10 full courses (or equivalent) at York with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.00 (B)
- Must demonstrate one or more of the following: York University or other community leadership, participation in extracurricular student life, volunteer services, achievements in athletics or the arts or any other significant endeavours.
For more info, contact the Community and Alumni Relations office
(416.650.8159 / 1-866-876-2228)
* Award amounts subject to change without notice.