Alumni Golden GRADitude Award
2 awards valued at $1,500* each granted annually to graduating students who have demonstrated excellence as well as leadership or made a significant contribution to York.
Deadline: February 1
Established by the Alumni Office and the York University Alumni Association in 2010 to honour York's 50th Anniversary, this award expresses our gratitude to a graduating student who has made the university a better place during his/her time at York.
Criteria & Terms
- 2 awards available annually
- Must be a graduating student for the current year
- Demonstrated significant leadership in campus life, including but not limited to student clubs, varsity athletics, residence life, student government, academics and research, SC&LD activities, building bridges between York students and alumni
- Must provide a written statement outlining your leadership on campus
- Must provide a chronological list (starting from most recent) of your involvement in the York University community. Provide dates and number of hours per week
- The recipient receives $1,500*.
For more info, contact us in the Alumni office
(416.650.8159 / 1-866-876-2228)
* Award amount subject to change without notice.