EXCLUSIVE ALUMNI EVENT!
CareerClass | Learn.Grow.Succeed | Social Media & Managing Your Brand
A complimentary breakfast session on Thursday, September 26 from 8 to 10 am, Toronto Board of Trade, The West Ballroom, 4th Floor (77 Adelaide St. West, Toronto)
If you're looking for the next step in your career and wondering how the world of social media fits, join Alan Kearns, Canada's Career Coach and founder of CareerJoy | Canada's Career & Leadership Coaching Company as he leads you through this interactive workshop on managing your personal online brand.
You will learn:
• How to move from a selling mindset to a marketing mindset
• The myths and truths of a personal brand
• How to utilize LinkedIn, Twitter and blogging to build your online brand
• What recruiters, HR professionals and hiring managers search for
• How to use social media to have the hidden market FIND you!
Join other York alumni to learn and celebrate at Homecoming 2013!
How to get it
Register directly with CareerJoy by calling 1-877-256-2569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to mention that you are a YorkU grad!
Did you know?
Your Alumni Card is your passport to exclusive perks & benefits?
» request a card