Share. Promote. Inspire.
How do I let the community know about my recently published book? In what ways might I be using social media to communicate with students? Who do I contact if I want to put something in YFile? How do I get my video on YouTube?
LA&PS Communications, part of the Office of the Dean, acts as a one-stop-shop for resources on Faculty communications. Whether you need advice, wish to consult with us on a larger project, or require assistance with the creation of a communications plan, we are here to support you.
Browse through our website for resources and tips, and contact us for more information on:
- Web communications - including department/school or program websites, social media
- e-promotion - including e-blasts, e-newsletters, e-invitations, e-advertisements
- video communications and podcasting - showcase your program, research, community event, students, alumni or faculty
- event communications - including visual identity and photography
- print communications - including brochures, posters, invitations, advertising
Tell us about your unique story ideas. Want to promote an upcoming event? Highlight the research project you're working on? Inform us of an exciting community-university initiative or outstanding alumni or students? Fill out our online Story Form or e-mail us your ideas firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also connect you to Media Relations and help get your story out into the wider community.
We partner with colleagues across our academic and administrative departments and in University Relations to ensure that communications throughout the Faculty consistently meet high standards, reflect Faculty priorities and meet the needs of the LA&PS community.