3 Jamaican Plays: A Postcolonial Anthology (1977-1987)
Honor Ford-Smith is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Environmental and Urban Change at York University. Her academic interests include race, gender, colonialism and post colonialism; Caribbean societies and diasporas; performance and social movements; and community and environmental arts and education.
Other publications from this author include:
- "The Body and Performance in 1970s Jamaica: Toward a Decolonial Cultural Method" in Small Axe 23 (1), 150-168 (2019)
- "Performing Queer Marronage: The work of d'bi young anitafika" in Q2Q: Queer Canadian Performance Texts (2018)
- "The Ghost of Mikey Smith: Space, Performance and Justice" in Caribbean Quarterly 63 (2-3) (2017)
- "Vigils, murals and the politics of popular commemoration in Jamaica" in At the Limits of Justice: Women of Colour respond to Terror (2014)
- My Mother's Last Dance (1997)