Academic Advising Services
We are dedicated to your academic success! LA&PS Academic Advising Services is here for you with the information, guidance and support to help you achieve your academic goals. Whether you choose to use email or use our efficient online drop-in service, we are available to help you with issues such as changing degrees, fulfilling degree requirements, academic petitions, what to do when a class is full and more. We are here for you – students in any program can access our services.
Hours of operation:
- Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM EST
- Fridays: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST
What department are you in?
If your department is listed below, contact them directly by clicking on the link.
- Department of Economics
- Writing Department (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department of Social Science
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Politics (email email@example.com)
- School of Human Resources Management
- School of Administrative Studies (BCOM/BDEM)
For all other departments, proceed to step 2.
Drop-in Advising with QLess
- Download QLESS on your smartphone from the Google Play Store or iTunes, and open the app.
- Please select "Call-Back Virtual Meeting Academic Advising" to join the queue.
- Join the line. It’s that simple!
- An advisor will summon you from the line and connect with you via email, phone, or Zoom.
Please note that QLess will be available from January 7-January 29, 2021. Drop-in advising is offered weekdays on a first-come, first served basis.
If you can’t connect through QLess or have another question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.