The grant support team is available to provide end-to-end assistance in the development of external and internal grant applications. Our team of grant support specialists can help you to identify opportunities for research funding, partnership development and knowledge dissemination. We provide in-depth, tailored content and editorial reviews, help develop budgets, knowledge mobilization plans and data management plans, provide advice on open access for research grants. Additionally, we offer guidance with equity, diversity, and inclusion, student training and mentoring, community engagement, and research team building.
If you have any questions or would like to book a consultation with one of our specialists, please contact Maxime Dagenais, Research Facilitator through email at email@example.com.
On this page:
When to contact us
to a grant
Get in touch with us to discuss...
- The structure of the Tri-Council support system
- Potential ideas and/or funding opportunities in relation to your current research agenda
- Possible funding opportunities for entirely new directions
- Eligibility requirements for particular programs
- How to involve community and/or Indigenous partners in your research
During the application process
We can assist with...
- Grant Development Templates and planning your proposal
- Engaging partners within and/or outside academia
- Knowledge Mobilization and/or Research Data Management plans
- Supportive documentation
- Research proposal reviews
- Internal funding opportunities
After receiving grant funding
Ask us about...
- Hiring students from your grant funds
- Submitting a Concur claim and accessing Concur training
- Utilizing a cost centre
- Identifying appropriate forms and templates
At any point
Reach out to us for...
- Training, resources and best practices for research design, grant writing, knowledge mobilization and communications
- Partnership development or sector mapping
- Initiating Knowledge Mobilization plans
- Promoting or celebrating research, milestones or events
Looking for funding, research and/or knowledge creation opportunities outside of Canada? Keep an eye on this list. We will continue to update it as new funding opportunities, sabbatical fellowships and visiting research chairs come up.